We are looking for a passionate SEO Analyst to join our excellent team.
The SEO Analyst's responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation. You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic.
To be successful as an SEO Analyst, you should be passionate about technology and digital communications. Oustanding SEO Analysts are consistently improving their knowledge and building networks with others in the field.
SEO Analyst Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Should know SEO completely & should have worked on it for at least 2.5 to 3 years with good knowledge of SEO optimization practises.
· Should have worked on SEO in multiple countries across the world on Google. Should have worked on SEO activities in the US / North America, Europe etc.
· Should have solid knowledge of website analytics tools & experience in setting up & optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
· Should be able to bring our websites up in ranking very quickly.
· Should know what reports to provide on daily, weekly, monthly basis and should be able to show what work was done daily.
· Should be focused & able to finish projects & goals given.
· Should be able to drive revenue measured by qualified leads & actionable opportunities. (How many people are writing to us or getting in touch due to SEO activities)
· Will need to sit down daily & discuss plans for the day & what goals they will accomplish. At the end of the day inform us what has been accomplished.
· Should be able to plan with us, give us advise on what all ideas are needed to promote our brand & plan campaigns in detail.
· Should have good knowledge in branding us on FB, Instagram, Linkedin, Quora, Glassdoor etc.
· Should be able to analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
SEO Analyst Requirements:
· BSc in Marketing or similar.
· Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
· Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
· Experience with Google Analytics.
· Great customer service and interpersonal skills.